Courses we offer
Herrmann Whole Brain Thinking
- Building Team Performance – *In-house only*The best performing teams are ones where difference is celebrated and conflict is managed.
- Customer Relationship Management – *In-house only*Every business needs to look after it's customers. Using the 'Whole Brain Thinking' model this course will help you understand what your customers need and how to engage them so they keep coming back for more.
- Smart ThinkingReveal your own thinking preferences using Herrmann Whole Brain Thinking. Understand the strengths and limitations of each style and explore communication strategies for yourself and your team.
- Strategic Planning- *In-house only*If you don't know where you are going, then how will you know when you get there?
Online Learning for HBDI
- Microsoft Excel FoundationLearn Microsoft Excel with this foundation course. Learn and utilise the basic features of Microsoft Excel including spreadsheets, formulas, functions and graphs.
- Microsoft Excel IntermediateFocuses on the more advanced features within Excel, in particular, functions (formulas), managing data, formatting of worksheets, and using multiple worksheets. We will assume that you already have a basic, working knowledge of Excel (see Excel Foundation course).
- Microsoft Outlook Foundation'Hands on' training covering the basic operations of Microsoft Outlook, including the ability to produce emails, appointments and tasks with ease.
- Microsoft Outlook IntermediateExplore new and efficient ways to ensure Microsoft Outlook works harder for you. Learn new tips and short-cuts to increase your skill base.
- Microsoft PowerpointLearn and utilise the basic features of Microsoft PowerPoint to produce engaging presentations.
- Microsoft Project FoundationLearn Microsoft Project and utilise its basic features. This includes updating and customising the Microsoft Project interface, creating a basic project and updating and polishing your project.
- Microsoft Word FoundationLearn and utilise the basic features of Microsoft Word. Produce letters, memos, reports and simple brochures. Tailor the settings of Microsoft Word to best suit the needs of your workplace.
- Microsoft Word IntermediateDevelop higher-level skills in Microsoft Word, including mail merge for letters and labels; the ability to co-author and review documents; and produce manuals and brochures with graphics.
- Leading for PerformanceWhy won't people do what I expect them to do? As leaders we expect that our staff will somehow know what we need from them. It's also true that people leave their managers, not their organisations. Leading for Performance addresses these challenges and helps leaders to develop the skills required for effective feedback, motivation and delegation.
- Self-Leadership for SuccessDevelop your own effective leadership style. Build your emotional intelligence and use it to communicate effectively with others.
- Better Business Writing – *In-house only*This course will teach the essentials of good business writing in a variety of formats. From planning and structure to creating clear, engaging and concise copy.
- Project Management – *In-house only*A comprehensive two-day course covering core technical skills and success factors for project management.
- Conflict to CollaborationManaging conflict takes self-awareness, respect for self and others, along with communication skills. In this course, we will address all three elements. The outcome is the confidence to engage in conflict with effective outcomes.
- Personal ProductivityGain practical skills and strategies to effectively evaluate your productivity and determine effective ways to manage your time.
- Powerful PresentationsLearn to deliver powerful presentations, effectively and confidently and motivate your audience into action.
- Resilience and WellbeingIdentify personal stress triggers to drive a positive change